Life at Bartons.
Our people are our greatest asset and we love to hear from talented people who have a strong service ethic, are team players, and who share our values. Joining the team at Bartons means you will:
- Be encouraged to grow and develop to be the best you can be
- Be rewarded and recognised for your efforts
- Use up-to-date systems and technology to enhance the way we work and engage with our clients and each other
- Be encouraged to share ideas and contribute to delivering continuous improvements
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Enjoy a healthy level of social activity with your colleagues
- Be supported to participate in and give back to the community
- Work with a sense of fun and a sense of family
- Entry Level Administration Officer
- Experienced Client Services Coordinator
Careers at Bartons.
We are always interested to hear from talented people. We especially want to hear from those who have ambition to grow and develop and who bring professionalism, initiative, intelligence and respect to our team.