A Healthy Relationship.
We understand the medical profession and appreciate the challenges and complexities you face as you grow and evolve through your career. With our industry experience in helping medical professionals, at all stages of their career, to manage and structure their finances, we are well placed to help you to grow, manage and protect your wealth. We have the knowledge and skill to help you secure your financial future.
We offer numerous solutions that optimise your personal and professional financial position.
- Wealth Accumulation & Investment Strategies
- Tax, Accounting & Financial Management
- Salary Packaging for Public and Private Sector Salaried Medical Officers
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Risk Protection Advice, Tax Structures & Optimisation
- Specialist Financing Options – Personal & Professional
- Partnering with Speciality Lawyers who can assist with Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Wills and Testamentary Trusts
We work with industry specialists in both public and private sectors, as well as GP’s in rural, regional, city and corporate practices.
- New Practice Setup
- Advising Doctors on Practice Admission and Retirement
- Service Trusts
- Tax Effective Practice Financing
- Medical Bookkeeping
- Medical Remuneration
- Financial Reporting Models and Templates
- Medical Corporatisation
- Practice Sales, Acquisitions and Mergers
- Ownership Structures
- Taxation and Financial Reporting
- Practice Management and Mentoring
- Valuation Services
At Bartons we work closely with a wide range of Australian and international medical professionals. We understand that inbound and outbound practitioners have a number of complex professional, personal and cultural complications that need consideration when relocating. We offer reliable, up-to-date advice that helps alleviate these concerns for busy transferring professionals.
It’s no surprise that many young, time-poor medical professionals become overwhelmed when starting out on their careers. We assist you, as a Bartons Black member, by relieving the financial pressures of this stress; allowing you to have a little fun along the way.
A Bartons Black membership offers many benefits, including:
- Complementary Financial Health Check
- Discounted Tax Return Preparation
- Priority Appointments During Tax Season
- Salary Packaging Advice
- Assistance in Buying your First Home
- Invitations to Exclusive Member Events
Bongiorno National Network
Bartons is a member of the Bongiorno National Network, who manage the financial futures of thousands of medical, dental and high-net-worth individuals across the country. This partnership delivers exclusive advantages to our medical clients and includes a network of like-minded specialist advisors. We work collaboratively with our clients and our partners, to deliver accurate financial advice for Australian medical professionals.