Consider the implications of not being able to work for a period of time as a result of injury or illness. It is vital to ensure that your personal and business insurances are in place to guarantee financial security and provide sound peace of mind.
Personal Risk Insurance protects your most important assets – you and your ability to earn income. By making sure that you have the right cover in place, you have peace of mind that your family and business will be safeguarded should something happen to you. The right cover replaces all, or parts of your income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury and can provide funds for unavoidable expenses such as mortgage repayments, education and taking care of your family.
At Bartons we know that obtaining personalised, tailored advice for your insurance needs will enable the best fit for your specific circumstances. We take the time to understand your situation and work with a range of insurance providers to identify the best possible coverage.
- Provides a regular monthly income if you’re unable to work due to an illness, injury or accident.
- Provides a lump sum upon your death; often used to clear the debt on the family home and/or provide financial support for your family.
- Provides a lump sum if you’re diagnosed as suffering from one of many defined medical conditions, which may including heart attack, cancer and stroke.
Total and Permanent Disability
- Provides a lump sum payment if you are totally and permanently disabled. It can be used to cover debts, ongoing medical expenses and home modifications.
- Business Expense Cover
- Succession Planning
- Buy/Sell Cover
- Key Person Cover
- Pays a benefit to assist with the day-to-day operational costs of a business if you are unable to work due to an injury, accident or illness.
- End to end service during the claims process
- Personal advisor on hand to guide you through the process
Four steps that help to explain your insurance journey with us.
First, we invest the time to understand:
- How much cover you need
- What you are seeking to protect
- What type of cover is best for you
Then, we look into the detail:
- Review your financial situation
- Research insurers and policies
- Complete a preliminary medical assessment
- Identify the best options for you
Next, we make sense of it all:
- Provide a SOA (Statement of Advice)
- Discuss the cover that is right for you at this time
At this point we:
- Complete the required applications
- Implement your cover
- Establish a review cycle
and now – your financial future is covered and you have peace of mind.
Bartons Financial Services is a Corporate Authorised Representative (314511) of Viridian Select Pty Ltd, ABN 41 621 447 345, AFSL 515762